Windsurfing News Daily Archive - April 1, 2011
- APRIL / Martyn Ogier
Martyn OgierApril is here and the sun is out, full on spring time in Guernsey.My wave gear has been put in the shed, no more play time it's time to get serious.My new boards arrived this week and my sails are due on Monday. I got ou ..
- Graham Ezzy on Maui Son Film / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalUPDATE check out the whole feature and final movie in the April 2011 issue of Windsurfer mag.Graham Ezzy talks about the upcoming umi pictures and Windsurfer International Magazine collaboration for the film 'Maui Son' d ..
- Tricktionary TrickApp for iphone v1.1 on itunes / Windsurfer International
- Swifty's Epic Ho'okipa Framegrabs / Windsurfer International
- NeilPryde Surfboard Line / Windsurfer International
- German Speedchannel!! / Speed Surfing Blog
Speed Surfing BlogGerman speedchannel in the making Finally the channel will be ready this season, a topsecret project for many years. Dimensions 2100m long and 150m wide, curved course. It will be great to have a speedspot without tida ..
- Congratulations Francisco Porcella / Simmer Style
Simmer StyleWe are very excited and honored to announce that Simmer Style teamrider Francisco Porcella has received a nomination as one of the 5 finalists in the Billabong XXL Global Big Wave Awards. Francisco has been CHARGING all ..
- Ben Proffitt going backwards in Cape Town / Simmer Style
Simmer Style2011 has been a great season in Cape Town... this video pretty much sums up my trip.. it was going to be a bit more polished but I'm flat out at the moment and I could see it not getting finished... so I've thrown to ..