Windsurfing News Daily Archive - September 16, 2011
- News Headlines - Fri 16th / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazineSuper-Session Special! PWA Cold Hawaii, Blackwater Sessions, Jem Hall and more... ..
- Big winds in Europe: GPS Top 10 2011 little bit rearranged / Speed Surfing Blog
Speed Surfing BlogThis week many european speedspots got really good wind, the result are some sick speeds and some changes in the GP3S Yearranking.New in the Top 10 are two german riders, Thomas Döblin (44.57knots) and for the first tim ..
- Team Pryde Maui Footage / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalTeam Pryde tear-up Ho'okipa in this sick action clip ..
- Ben Van Der Steen Slalom Camp Tarifa 2011 / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalThe current world No.3 ranked PWA racer Ben Van Der Steen (NED-57) invites you to a slalom training camp in Tarifa, Spain between October 9 - 16th. More information at Ben's Website. Check out our interview profile on B ..
- Brawzinho in Europe Movie / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalMarcilio Browne produced this clip from his recent travels in Europe with actino from the UK and Denmark. Awesome push-forward at 1.59 ..