Windsurfing News Daily Archive - December 28, 2011
- News Headlines - Wed 28th / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazineChristmas round up, Marco Lang in Tenerife, Rogers, Xenia Kessler, Loick, Maui, +H2O and more... ..
- Positive H2O Fundraiser in the Maldives / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineFounded by some of the sports greatest names, positive H2O was setup to create an awareness and to bring about change to the very water that we all sail on. [...] ..
- GPS (pre) Review by Red Surf Bus / Hot Sails Maui
Hot Sails MauiNew UK team rider Lea Spencer who runs the very popular Red Surf Bus website will be getting his GPS sails very soon and has been doing to some research before he completes a full review in the coming weeks. He will be t ..
- Why F2 Barracuda is a different quad board? / Pozo News
Pozo NewsAt first glance, it is notable for its short length (between 221 and 223 cm depending on the volume), but what really makes it a very special quad is how fast it goes into early planning. The problem that most quads ha ..
- Beautiful pictures from Fuerte / Ezzy Sails
Ezzy Sailsthanks to our representative Bouke from Witchcraft for sharing these great shots: “Some new pictures. After a quiet autumn, december has been very good with lots of good to perfect conditions at Majanicho, a point ..
- Majanicho / Continent Seven
- Merry Christmas... / Stephen Gibson
Stephen GibsonChristmas has been and gone- absolutely knackered now having been working in Rock Island Bar every night while the owners are away and SUPing every day. The swell has been small but good fun at El Martillo. Loving my new ..
- Julien Mas – SomeWhere in Brazil part one / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineJulien Mas, who seems to be sailing at an incredibly high level in his recent videos, not only stars in this edit but also caught some of the ‘hot’ local [...] ..
- Bikinis by Donna / Tatiana Howard (US-16)
Tatiana Howard (US-16)Love my new custom one of a kind bikini by Donna! ..
- TOP TEN CHARTS – The most viewed articles and videos 2011 / Continent Seven
Continent SevenWhat were the most viewed articles and single movies in 2011? ..
- Jonas Handekyn at Bredene – Video / Continent Seven
Continent SevenThe young Belgian waverider enjoyed the excellent conditions at his homespot in autumn. ..
- Video – Jomilson de Souza freestyling in Camocim / Continent Seven
Continent SevenIt really looks like, Brazil is the new windsurfing talent factory. Again a new name: Jomilson de Souza. ..
- Pushloop – Jose ‘Gollito’ Estredo / Continent Seven
Continent SevenGollito Estredo is one of the few freestyle windsurfers, who shows Pushloops and Backloops during his freestyle heats. Here is a Pushloop filmed in Vietnam during one his heats. ..
- Air Flaka – Christofer Kalk / Continent Seven
Continent SevenCheck this Air Flaka from Christofer Kalk filmed during the PWA event on Fuerteventura. ..