Windsurfing News Daily Archive - March 22, 2012
- Ride on the flat – Video / Continent Seven
Continent SevenThe French top freestyler Nicolas Akgazciyan had a nice freestyle session at Port Nouvelle, France. ..
- Minds Wide Open DVD – Short clip / Continent Seven
Continent SevenWatch a short part taken out of the Minds Wide Open DVD. ..
- Roxy opening Spring in Spain / Continent Seven
Continent SevenVideo featuring the Roxy Spain Team on the island of Fuerteventura with Iballa Moreno. ..
- Spanish ROXY Girls / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalIballa Ruano Moreno and a bunch of chicks who rip in a ROXY Spain promo video clip. ..
- Windsurf clinic by Davy Scheffers / Mad Windsurfing
Mad WindsurfingDutch windsurfer Davy Scheffers is going to help you improve your windsurfing skills. He will teach you new moves or help you improve your current tricks. The clinics are for both starters in freestyle and advanced frees ..
- Fuerte Wave Classic – Day 3 Video / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineThe KSB team present another awesome video from Fuerte… As the 2012 Fuerteventura Wave Classic enters it’s final days, the [...] ..
- News Headlines - Thurs 22nd / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazinePM Update - Pinocheau in Brazil, Kai Lenny and endless rides on Cabo Verde... ..
- Ghosts of Speed – Official Trailer 1 / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineAs the Ghosts of Speed movie gathers momentum, producer Angelo Pecere decided to release this first teaser. Watch the drama [...] ..
- SWA Northern Monkey II / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineAnother successful SWA event, check out the report below and get ready for the epic that is the SWA NATIONALS… [...] ..
- Fuerteventura Wave Classic - Day 5 News & Photos / Windsport Magazine
Windsport MagazineThe wind forecast for the fifth day of the event did not look as good as on the previous days. The riders stayed until noon in the hotel. At 12:00 all riders and the media crew drove to Majanicho. The wind was very light ..
- Ghosts of Speed Trailer / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalThe first official trailer for the Ghosts of Speed Movie Project is now live. (Music by BLUMAN.) ..
- Ricardo Campello to focus on wave windsurfing / Surfer Today
Surfer TodayRicardo Campello is looking forward to change his preferred windsurfing discipline in the upcoming 2012 PWA World Tour season. The Brazilian windsurfer has conquered three Freestyle world titles and was runner-up twice ..
- FuerteWaveClassic – Day 3 / God Save The Wind
God Save The WindFuerteWaveClassic – Day 3 ..
- Surf, Sail, and Kite - Kai Lenny Trailer / Extreme.com Windsurfing
Extreme.com WindsurfingKai can do it all. Give him a board, and watch what he'll do with it. This new series explores the life of Kai Lenny, a 19 year old phenomenon that's taking the surfing world by storm. ..
- Pablo Ramírez Bolaños | Pozo Talent / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalCheckout Pozo local, 16-yr old Pablo Ramírez Bolaños (Pablito) flying the flag and keeping the Gran Canarian standard of youth sailing stratospherically high. ..
- Windsurfing is BIG in China / Hot Sails Maui
Hot Sails MauiJeff is currently in China on a factory visit overseeing the production of some new prototypes as well as the first large batch of the new Freestyle Pro sails. During his morning walk in the park he came across somethin ..
- Pablo Ramírez at Pozo 2012- Video / Continent Seven
Continent Seven16 year old Pozo local Pablito already lands big moves at the Worldcupspot. ..
- Culo – Luigi Madeddu / Continent Seven
Continent SevenThe Italian freestyle windsurfer Luigi Madeddu sent us this Culo filmed yesterday with east wind in Sant'Antioco Sa Barra, Sardinia. ..
- Hookipa 3/16/12 “The Edge Of Control” / Goya Windsurfing
- Positive H2O – +H2O – A platform for water awareness / Goya Windsurfing
- Hookipa 3/16/12 “The Edge Of Control” / Quatro International
- Positive H2O – +H2O – A platform for water awareness / Quatro International
- Fuerte Wave Classic 2012 – Day 5 / Continent Seven
Continent SevenUnfortunately the fifth day of the event had very light wind. So, again no competiton. ..
- News Headlines - Thurs 22nd / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazineAM Update - George Shillito, Pozo young blood, Skye in China, Beenen in Focus, the FWC and fancy a wildcard? ..
- Thorpy scores Thurso / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineSteve Thorpe shares a sweet session in Scotland… Never afraid to go the distance to catch a good forecast, Steve [...] ..
- Video: George Shillito at the OTC / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineGeorge Shillito shares his recent week in Tenerife… As one of Tushingham/Starboard’s main sailors, George Shillito is constantly driving to [...] ..
- Stone at Home / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalA short action clip featuring Western Australian warrior Jaeger Stone, filmed round his home in Geraldton. Check out Jaeger's awesome multimedia profile 'The Enigma' in the March 2012 Issue of Windsurfer Mag. (Feel free ..
- Kai Lenny Red Bull Showcase Trailer / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalA trailer from Red Bull for a movie showcasing Kai Lenny and his versatile waveriding talents - great exposure for windsurfing. ..
- HOT UK arrival / Hot Sails Maui
Hot Sails MauiIt is always great to see sails arriving and I am pleased to report today that the latest batch of sails arrived in the UK. The strong UK based wave and slalom teams will likely be the first to get their hands on them so ..
- Naish Launches Windsurfing Facebook Page / Windsport Magazine
Windsport MagazineHere is a page you really need to 'LIKE'... CLICK HERE to go to the Naish Windsurfing Facebook Page! Get the latest news and events from the world of Naish in the sport you are passionate about! Here is some other stuff ..