Windsurfing News Daily Archive - April 20, 2012
- BIG DAYS AT POZO / Jonas Ceballos (E-40)
Jonas Ceballos (E-40)Hi Friends,We are having a great winter so far,this week has been windy as hell,everyday 3,7 non stop and good size waves,today swell was bigger, up to 3 meters set but wind was lighter than the days before but still rea ..
- Announcement of Curaçao Challenge in IWA newsletter / Curacao Challenge
Curacao ChallengeThe Curaçao Challenge is mentioned in the newsletter of the International Windsurfing Association as upcoming event. Hopefully this will lead to participants from outside of Curaçao! ..
- Curacao Challenge 2012 will be hosted on May 17-20! Save the dates! / Curacao Challenge
Curacao ChallengeTo all fans, followers, surfers and viewers out there! We are excited to anounce the new dates for the Curacao Challenge 2012! ..
- Muzza´s Maui Movie 2012 / Continent Seven
Continent SevenChris Murray mixes some action footage from Maui with quite deep thoughts about windsurfing. ..
- News Headlines - Fri 20th / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazinePM Update - Black Knight at Pozo, Camille Juban, Dahab Action and Nick van Ingen... ..
- Fitness Monthly – Get a Grip / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineLucy McCormick talks grip strength… So it’s getting pretty close to the start of the Windsurfing season in the UK [...] ..
- Bonairean Freestyle Symphonie – Adrian Beholz / Continent Seven
Continent SevenThe German freestyle windsurfer Adrian Beholz is highly motivated for the upcoming freestyle season. ..
- Spartan U17 Day / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineSpartan held a demo/coaching day with UK and PWA star Max Rowe for budding freestylers and people completely new to [...] ..
- OTC UK POWERED BY PURAVIDA BOARDRIDERS HOST NATIONAL EVENT / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineThe ever popular Official Test Centre is to host the next BSA event, read on to find out more… On [...] ..
- 2012 Bic Techno 293 Class Trailer / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalA new trailer for the 2012 Bic Techno 293 Youth Racing series ..
- The aerial style of Camille Juban / UMI Pictures
UMI PicturesFollowing Graham Ezzy’s interview with Josh Angulo he now catches up with Camille Juban. Camille (1990) moved from France to Guadeloupe when he was a kid (‘My parents were doing windsurfing on a lake but I guess they ..
- UK Sailors on tour in Holland / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineThree British sailors head to Holland for a week of training and competition… Making the most of the Easter break, [...] ..
- News Headlines - Fri 20th / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazineAM Update - PWA Italy latest, Muzza on Maui, Kevin Pritchard in Texas, 80 Days in the Desert and more... ..
- Muzza’s Maui Movie / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineChris ‘Muzza’ Murray living the life of a pro out in Hawaii… Top Tushingham/Starboard rider Muzza has been out in [...] ..
- APRIL SPEED / Martyn Ogier
Martyn OgierNice sail at Pembroke Bay on Wednesday. 7.3 gps Hotsails with 90 ltr Starboard Isonic and Black Project R35.I set the sail with a tiny bit more downhaul and a bit more outhaul than last month when I was on the same kit. ..
- Surf Town herrijst op Sint Joris / Curacao Challenge
Curacao ChallengeOver 4 weken vindt de jaarlijkse internationale windsurf wedstrijd, de Curaçao Challenge, plaats. Veel werk gaat zitten in het opnieuw opbouwen van de unieke Surf Town op de Sint Joris baai. De organisatie verwacht ook ..
- Ferran Crespo wins the 2012 New Zealand Wave Sailing Nationals / Surfer Today
Surfer TodayFerran Crespo has won the 2012 New Zealand Wave Sailing Nationals, in clean and glassy mast high waves, in Taranaki. This year's event saw one of the best collections of wavesailing talent, including Taranaki guru Jame ..
- World's best slalom windsurfers open the PWA World Tour / Surfer Today
Surfer TodayThe 2012 PWA World Tour is about to unfold. The first pro windsurfers to hit the waters are the Slalom rider, between 19th-24th April, in Reggio Calabria, Italy. Already regarded as one of Southern Italy’s premier w ..
- My ride / Tatiana Howard (US-16)
Tatiana Howard (US-16)By wind power ..
- Positively Kai – Episode 2 – 4 Sports at JAWS / Continent Seven
Continent SevenSecond episode of a Red Bull You Tube series featuring Kai Lenny and others at Jaws. ..
- Air Funnell (Tow-In) – Phil Richards / Continent Seven
Continent SevenThe British freestyle windsurfer Phil Richards sent us this Air Funnell clip from a Tow-in session filmed during the UKWA event in West Kirby (UK). ..
- Micah Buzianis getting ready for 2012 PWA racing season / Continent Seven
Continent SevenWatch a short video featuring the last trainings sessions of Micah Buzianis on Maui before he left to to the first PWA Slalom of the season. ..
- UK Formula in Holland / UK Windsurfing
UK WindsurfingThree UK amigos headed off to the Dutch Open which took place on the Inland sea close to Amsterdam. ..
- PWA Reggio Calabria 2012 – Day 1 / Continent Seven
Continent SevenLight wind on the first day of competition at Reggio Calabria in Italy. ..