Windsurfing News Daily Archive - April 25, 2012
- News Headlines - Wed 25th / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazinePM Update - Greek riding and super young talent... ..
- Full Power Wednesday / Windsurf Britain
Windsurf BritainIt is not actually possible to recall a number plate into the phone, whilst it is blowing its tits off. Wasting valuable water time I was trying to tell the automated person my numberplate so I could buy a parking ticket ..
- UKWA Sponsorship / UK Windsurfing
UK WindsurfingThe UKWA is pleased to announce that Overboard 'The leaders In Waterproof Bags and Cases' will be sponsoring the UKWA with product prizes for 2012. ..
- 2012 Northumberland Wave Slam / Boards Magazine
Boards Magazine2012 Northumberland Wave Slam is scheduled to take place first windy & wavy weekend after the Easter holidays… Location – [...] ..
- MIAMI SLALOM OPEN 2012 / Windsurfing Tour
Windsurfing TourStay tuned for more info .. October 19-21, Miami.. ..
- Dunkerbeck and Jaggi win in Italy / Windsport Magazine
Windsport MagazineThe final day in Reggio Calabria delivered wind late in the day, as it had the previous evening. It wasn’t until 17:30 that the north wind kicked in to allow the conclusion of the men’s first elimination, and ..
- ON-LINE INTERVIEW / Yegor Popretinskiy (RUS-11)
Yegor Popretinskiy (RUS-11)specially for Surf4You.ruHi, Yegor! How are you? In what part of the world are you now?Hello! I am in Egypt, Dahab, along with my beloved wife. I had spent 2 weeks in the Blue Lagoon - spot 20 km north of Dahab with my b ..
- Tushingham – Ask The Experts / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineA unique chance for you to ask a panel of professional windsurfers, whether by trade or competition, about all the [...] ..
- Ocean Elements Set up in Vassiliki / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineWhat does it take to setup a windsurf centre for the summer, check it out… Lots of great new boards [...] ..
- News Headlines - Weds 25th / Boardseeker Magazine
Boardseeker MagazineAM Update - Sylt tow in action, Pro Tweets, PWA Reggio Calabria results, Texas with Pritchard, Fanatic Clinics and more... ..
- PWA Italy: The Results / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineThe wind returns on the final day of competition… In a repeat of Day Five’s weather, the final day in [...] ..
- Exploria – Adding a classy touch of ‘bling’ / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineThis month Exploria look at what is cool and what is certainly not cool in the wheel department, check it [...] ..
- Bjorn Dunkerbeck and Karin Jaggi cruise to victory in Reggio Calabria / Surfer Today
Surfer TodayBjorn Dunkerbeck and Karin Jaggi have claimed the 2012 PWA Reggio Calabria, in Italy. The first Slalom windsurfing event of the season delivered enough wind to allow the conclusion of the men’s first elimination and ..
- LiveChat with Andre Paskowski – Monday 30th April @ 17.00 GMT / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineWe will be on scene at PWA Podersdorf and have just confirmed a one hour LiveChat with Andre Paskowski, get [...] ..
- Sylt Tow-In Action / Boards Magazine
Boards MagazineAndre Paskowski just sent us this nice short edit from some action clips that he dug up off an old [...] ..
- Sylt Sessions / Windsurfer International
Windsurfer InternationalMinds Wide Open Producer Andre Paskowski posted some footage of the awesome tow session from the 2011 Reno World Cup at Sylt ..
- Surf Worldcup Podersdorf – LOTTERY / Continent Seven
Continent SevenAnswer the question and win a pair of sunglasses, beanies, a Worldcup lycra or a T-Shirt. ..
- PWA Reggio Calabria 2012 – Day 6 / Continent Seven
Continent SevenBjörn Dunkerbeck and Karin Jaggi claim the first victories of the season. ..
- PWA World Cup Reggio Calabria - Gonzalo 2nd, Peter 4th! / Fanatic Windsurfing
Fanatic WindsurfingAt the PWA event in Reggio Calabria Fanatic´s Gonzalo Costa Hoevel finished 2nd right after Bjorn Dunkerbeck. Gonzalo was leading right from the start and Bjorn overtook him right before the finish line. Peter Volwater ..
- Chacho – Taty Frans / Continent Seven
Continent SevenOne of the most difficult moves in freestyle windsurfing, the Chacho but Taty Frans from Bonaire is one of the riders, who is pretty safe in doing this move. ..
- PWA's first win of 2012 - Dunkerbeck marches on! / Starboard Windsurfing
Starboard WindsurfingThe final day in Reggio Calabria delivered wind...... ..
- Mariner Sails, Aris Tsamis, North Texas Windriders…what an amazing group! / Ezzy Sails
Ezzy SailsA heartfelt thanks goes out to all the members of the North Texas Windriders for taking such great care of the Ezzy Crew at the Texas State Championship over the weekend. We tip our brim especially long and deep for Ari ..
- View All / Tatiana Howard (US-16)
Tatiana Howard (US-16)Thanks for viewing my previous windsurf video from Maui.. you can view all of the clips on my video page by clicking HERE! :) ..